Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beautiful Valley










We are so blessed to live in this beautiful valley. We have a park near our house that overlooks the valley and behind us are the spacious wasatch mountains. I am reminded everytime I go outside that I should never take for granted the valley here that we live in. John and the boys hiked up to a waterfall with his family the other morning. It's a beautiful hike, only a couple miles from our home. The boys love it here and never want to move. I hope we never have to. There are a lot of people who say they will never live in "happy valley" but if only they knew the secret of what makes us so happy. It is a beautiful place to be!

3 comments:

Sam Packer said...

reminds me of going to donut falls. remember that?? :) see you tomorrow!

Michelle said...

OH HOW I MISS THEE, Utah Valleeeee.

For the record I never said I hope I never live there. I just wonder WHEN I'll get there. MISS YOU!!!! By the way, you are HOT! Can wait to send you all things girly!!!!

Marcy said...

I've been to that waterfall!!! I want to do that again. Hang in there, prego lady. Can't wait to see your little girl. Sarah, the mother of a girl???