Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yippee! Sam is here!







I'm so excited to have my brother Sam come back from Dallas. He dropped everything to move out here and be closer to family. Now that is a big leap of faith! I'm so excited to have him around again. We are only eighteen months apart and he has always been such a close friend. He is living at my sister Liz's house but is moving up here shortly. It will be great because he is such a good cleaner, babysitter, etc. (although that's not the only reason I'm excited to have him live with us) He's a great cook too and we always laugh. Who could ask for anything more! These pics were taken when we went hiking when he first came out. We were trying to get one of all three of us jumping at the same time.(Sam, me, and Liz). This is an expression of how happy we are to have Sam here again. Love you Sam!

5 comments:

Liz said...

It is so great! Love ya Sam!

Teresa Stubbs said...

Hehehehe, awesome pictures.

michele said...

I love those pictures!! Sarah those are some seriously high jumps. You are the woman!! How are you guys?

Andy said...

AWW HOW QWUUUTE!

-Andy

Kim said...

I am so happy for you that you have another great sibling close by. That is a fantastic blessing.