Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love Cupcakes!!

I am totally in the cupcake loving phase. It may be that I'm participating in the biggest lose contest with a group of women and I can't actually eat the cupcakes. But the other night I had a group of friends over and my friend was sharing her scrapbook pages. One of them was a cupcake page. SO CUTE! I love the designs, it brings a feeling of being a child again. I also saw some cupcake fabric at the store and totally want to make something with it except I don't have a sewing machine so it doesn't do me any good right now. So I found this background for our blog and LOVE IT! I thought it would be a great Valentines day background.

2 comments:

michele said...

Cupcakes sound good to me and it is a cute background! How are you?

Kim said...

CUTE!