Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Life Sized Valentines Cards!!










I thought I would post the cute pictures of my twins Ben and Jake as Valentines cards! They made these hearts at pre-school and Isaac made one when he was in pre-school so I'm glad I got this in a picture. The card is so cute it just brings tears to my eyes. The boys are doing great in pre-school and I feel very lucky to have my best friend Alisa Gilchrist teach them. They are drawing so much better, learning their ABC's, and also starting to read a little.I love Valentines day because my boys always express to me and to eachother their love. It is also another holiday that I don't feel guilty eating whatever I want. Just enjoy the moment! Happy Love day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea!

Anonymous said...

I love you Sarah! Your boys are so sweet and I love teaching them - just like I did Isaac. I'm in mourning that there are no more Fossums for awhile.