Thursday, March 26, 2009

Never Too Old To Par-tay!


This last weekend when John was out of town I had a birthday party for my friend Colleen who turned 37. Her husband was very nice to let us have it on the night of her birthday and he also payed for everything as well. We had Papa Murphy's pizza, Hannah made a castle cake, and we had lots of candy. He also bought a bunch of flowers and balloons, so much that my whole house was covered with them. We did make-overs on eachother and laughed so hard that by the end of the night our mouths hurt from laughing so hard. Most of the girls were from the ward here but my sister Liz also came up because she is friends with Colleen as well. We stayed up until 3:30 or so playing guitar hero on the Wii. The next day Colleen and Hannah came back over to help me clean up. Colleen said it was the best birthday ever.....I think she was just being nice! It was fun to just lay back and forget about all of our responsibilities for just one night. I'm sure if you were an observer you would think we were a little too wild and crazy at times....but you are never too old to par-tay!


p.s. if you want me to throw you a party I would be glad to as long as your husband gives me money! jk

2 comments:

Sam Packer said...

where is the other pic? the better one!?

Michelle said...

oooh sarah, you are hired to be my party planner! You are awesome!!!