Sunday, July 5, 2009

My first podcast: Abdominoplasty Procedure




http://www.yousendit.com/download/cmczK0duTWNTSUIzZUE9PQ



This is my first podcast. Since my brother Sam is living with us for awhile, we thought it would be fun to do some podcasts. A podcast is a voice recording. I decided to do one of my surgery. So this is for those of you who are interested in learning about what my surgery was, what to expect and other details. It lasts about 20 minutes or so.


In the future I am going to be doing some of my kids. I thought it would be fun to have them record their voices as well. So hopefully this link will connect you to the site where the podcast is and you just push download and it takes a second to download and then you can tune in! Good luck...


1 comment:

Liz said...

That was cool! Thanks for doing that. It was very informative. Morgan heard me listening to it and she said, "That's Sarah!" She thought it was funny that your voice was coming out of the computer.