Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Crafting it up!

















I love to surf different blogs about homemade crafts. Here are a few ideas I have copied. I love to crochet and always have to be doing something while watching tv. On Thanksgiving I decided to crochet my little niece some gloves and a scarf. I know it looks like totally 80's but I love it! I have made some other friends gloves like this as well per request! I found this keychain idea from my sister Liz who found it on a blog. I made myself one and love it! You can put the fabric around your wrist so you never forget your keys! Also, the big thing right now is scrabble tile necklaces. I made keychains by cutting up some wood and the same way as the tiles, then spiced it up with beads. Some other ideas were these blanket covers for the newborn carseats. I made a boy one and a girl one for my friends' showers. It is so much fun to relax and have a crafting day every once in awhile. I have found some other ideas as well but can't post them cuz they are Christmas gifts!
Some of the blogs I like are makeitandloveit, ucreate, and infarantlycreative. When you hit these blogs there are other links to more and more. Happy crafting!



4 comments:

Teresa Gashler said...

Those are really cute ideas! Thanks for sharing, I'll have to try some of them.

Liz said...

I want a car seat cover please. :)So cute!!

Sara Packer said...

All of these look great, Sarah! You are amazing.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented and creative!! Way to go Sarah! So cute!