Thursday, June 26, 2008

preggers in pain



Isn't this just the cutest pregnancy belly? Too bad it's not mine. I will save you the horror of my own stomach. I have stretch marks up to my chest from previously having the twins, and now I feel all stretched out again. When I was preggers with the twins, I got up one night to use the bathroom. Not knowing how much my stomach actually protruded, I hit the bathroom doorknob in the dark. The next day there was a huge bleeding crack underneath my skin next to my bellybutton. Now....five years later....that same spot just kills because the baby is pressing on it. Unfortunately I look like I'm carrying twins because my placenta is directly behind the baby therefore I'm sticking way out! So... I have to wear all my pants underneath my gargantuan belly, which makes me look like a prego gangster. I haven't been in a very good mood to my kids lately because they just stare at me when I ask them to pick something up for me. The other day I bent over to pick up a toy and felt a tear in that same area. So needless to say, if you catch me in a bad mood it's because my pregnant belly is slowly tearing open. But it's worth it right? I only have seven more weeks and we'll have a baby girl. In the meantime, if anyone wants to come clean my house, I'll give you a dollar!

4 comments:

Sam Packer said...

i would clean the house if i were there! hope you aren't in too much pain sis!

-sam

Anonymous said...

You know even when you think your stomach is huge and awful, others around you think you look cute. Don't be down on yourself. I am sorry about the pains though. 7 more weeks - I'm so excited for you. Name yet,for sure?

Unknown said...

Sarah, you are so funny. Great blog. I found it through Liz, which I found through Noelle. Isn't blogging great? Anyway I have a blog too but it's private. Give me your e-mail and I'll add you. You have such a cute family. Oh this is Amy Hedberg.

Ink Poison said...

Really? A dollar? Girl, you are the most beautiful pregger person I've seen since me :) I have to say that for my self-esteem.