Saturday, August 9, 2008

Anyone Need Family Pictures?


Aren't these eyes adorable? I just bought a new camera, it's a Canon Rebel and I'm loving it so far! This is Ben, he is kind of my guinea pig as I was messing around with the camera's computer software. You can cut the picture and do close ups, it has awesome editing tools. I can't wait to get my baby's little feet! I also took a picture of Liz at bookclub and there were people standing by her, so I cropped it so you can only see her. Isn't she beautiful? She didn't know I took this. She was just talking to our friends. Let me know if any of you want me to take some pictures of your family or kiddies, I'm not a photographer but I have an awesome camera!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I for sure want you to take some of us! It's just a matter of when we get together and if you have the energy to do so. Love you, Becky

Liz said...

Hey no fair! I would've smiled if I knew you were taking a picture of me! I look all tense! I must look that way when I am talking to people?

Alecia said...

what a great model! Hey Sarah... I saw your blog on Liz's, hope yopu don't mind. :) Aren't you due very soon??