Monday, November 16, 2009

Edward: where is he going to be next?

For my birthday this year my friends gave me this life-size figure of Edward from the movie "Twilight". He is pretty scary when you walk into a room and aren't expecting him to be there. You really feel the presence of someone watching you, it is way wierd! So John thought it would be funny to take it a little farther and try to scare me even more. He tried to put Edward in the least expected places: behind my door, in the kitchen, in the shower, and even in my bed! I thought it was so funny and so did all my kids! My boys have been begging me to put him in their room because they think Edward is very cool. So after my Twilight party, I put him in their room and just this morning as I was putting something in there, he scared me again! Edward, where are you going to be next?









No comments: