Sunday, October 19, 2008

Can you say "Overwhelmed"?


Last night was my "laundry"night. I usually do around nine loads a week, I know rediculous. My strategy is to just fold everything all at once. So during the week I wash it all and leave it in baskets. Then I rent or buy a really good movie and fold laundry in my theater room. That way it never gets boring! You can see why I get addicted to tv series on dvd. I'm looking forward to catching up on Grey's Anatomy, Smallville, and the Office. Lately though, I have been feeling quite overwhelmed as my laundry piles up and I can't find time to do it. As I sit in a chair and rock Rachel I think of all the things I need to get done around the house. Laundry is usually the last on my list. So last night I finally decided to catch up. I watched "Pushing Daisies" with the kids. It's very Tim Burton like, which I don't think he's involved, but love it! So here are some pics of the before and after of my laundry. I even decided to include a picture of the basket of socks. I will match them another day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That's a good idea to watch something while folding. It will get better. The first year is sooo hard! Just hold on. How's Rachel doing? She's so precious!