Monday, October 13, 2008

Pretty Ballerina in her Blessing Dress



Here's a couple pics of Rachel Elizabeth in her blessing dress that my sister Becky made. It is so beautiful. I tried to get a picture of the whole thing but it was too long. Rachel wasn't in the best of moods that night either. So at least I got a couple that you can see. I'm having such a fun time dressing her up and taking pictures of her. She is so sweet. Those late nights are hard but I keep in mind that it won't last forever and I'm trying to enjoy her every breath.

3 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

She is so beautiful. Some times its hard for me to believe you finally have a little angelic girl! I love you Rachel....and you too Sarah!
P.S. thanks so much for letting me interview you guys!

Marcy said...

You painted her nails!!! She's a keeper!

Anonymous said...

The dress is beautiful and Rachel looks so pretty in it!