Monday, October 27, 2008

Forget School Pictures!











So this year I decided I'm not going to pay the hundred dollars that it takes to get an 8x10 of each of my kids to hang on the wall. School pictures to me are a rip off. I always forget to give the wallets to relatives and I never give 5x7's to my parents cuz they already have a lot of grandkids. Anyway, I decided to take my own pictures this year and they turned out a lot better than the blue background that you get in school pictures. AND the photographer never takes the time to get your child to smile so you get pictures of your kids with crazy facial expressions. One year both of my twins didn't even smile. They looked like a deer in headlights. So I say no thank you to school pictures, I'll do my own. Thanks for letting me vent.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

I said no to school pictures this year too. Your pix look great! Love the family pic at the top too.

Teresa Stubbs said...

Awesome! You still up for my nude Christmas pics for John? My John not yours....j/k.

Becky said...

Great job Sarah! I love you guys! I want you to take some of us outside.

Anonymous said...

You did such a good job these pics. I agree outdoor shots are always better than stuffy school ones.