Monday, September 8, 2008

Becky Crocker

My little homemaker sister came down this weekend with her family from Honeyville. She brought with her a bunch of food: homemade rolls and cookies(my favorite comfort food). I hid them so I could eat most of them in the middle of the night. She planned out like six meals for me and bought all the food that goes with it, including a roast for Sunday dinner. Some other meals she planned were Lasagna and Hawaiin Haystacks. Then, she had me write a list of jobs that she could do, and cleaned my whole house when I was at the doctor. She took my twins and entertained them for a bit, while juggling her kids as well. She and her family stayed at Liz's, my other sister's house, but she came up Friday night and cooked us Chicken crepes. Talk about doing everything all at once! Thanks Beck for being my little petite angel in time of need. I had fun going out to lunch with Becky and Liz to celebrate Liz's birthday. We always have great conversation. I feel so blessed to have women in my life that brighten my day!

Baby Ray with Aunt Becky. She is just over two weeks old here, trying to stay awake and loving every minute of hanging out in Becky's arms. (spoiled girl)

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love that picture of Becky and Rachel. So cute. I also like your new template.

Teresa Stubbs said...

I saw the picture and thought, "What the heck?! When did Becky have a...oh wait that's Rachel".

Becky said...

Your so nice Sarah for saying good things about me. I'm glad I could help ya. But wish I could have stayed longer to help ya. I love you Sarah! Give Rach kisses for me.

Cyrus and Annie said...

#5 is a kicker huh? I still can't stay caught up on everything and Grace is already 3 months...congratulations on baby girl Rachel. Girls really are fun!!