Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I get Comfort in Food and a Clean House

Thank you to all the neighbors, friends and family that brought in food these past couple weeks!
I particularly enjoyed Cat's meal: cornflake chicken, twice baked potatoes, veggies, and key-lime
squares. John and I were laughing because Cat always goes way out and makes you feel so good.
My mother-in-law is an angel. She brought in her fresh bread, you would die for this bread it's so good! And when I was in the hospital she watched the boys and cleaned my house. There's nothing like a clean house and good food. That is where I find the most comfort. I feel so well taken care of and blessed to have these women in my life. When I married a good man, I also married into a good family!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Just wait till this weekend Sarah. I want to help you out as much as I can. Love you.