Thursday, September 18, 2008

Growing Cuter Every Day




Look who is four weeks old! Rachel is doing very well and is changing every day. She's in the baby acne stage but I never looked that cute with so much acne! Her brothers are still malling her to death and can't get enough of her. I have just discovered that if she drinks a bottle before bed, she sleeps longer during the night (a relief for me!). She has yet to smile so we are just waiting for that day so we can take some pictures and get her announcement out. Happy 4 Week Rachel, you bring joy to our lives. Nothing can compare to the sweetness of a baby girl!


4 comments:

Teresa Stubbs said...

I love Rachel! Oh my goodness she is so beautiful. I love the picture with all the chilluns, that's super cute too.

Becky said...

My favorite picture is the one on the bottom right. It makes me just want to kiss her cheeks. She's a cutie! How are you doing Sarah? Hang'n in there?

Becky said...

your so funny Sarah. We love it up here too much. We just don't feel like Utah County is the place for us. We love the people up here. They are so...I don't know, non- judgmental. We like the small town atmosphere. You guys are always welcome to move up here. :) We also love living closer to everyone else as well.

Cassie and Chad said...

Wow what a cute little girls. It sounds like you guys are sure enjoying her. Can't wait to see her in person.