Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Book of Mormon Stories...

John got these awesome posters at a seminary function this summer. So for FHE the other night, we told stories of each picture taken from the Book of Mormon and then we let the boys each choose one to hang in their bedroom. They thought it was so fun that they got one of their own. Enoch chose Samuel the Lamenite. Isaac chose captain Maroni, Jacob chose Ammon, and Ben chose Mormon. Hopefully my boys will follow after these Book of Mormon heroes.


4 comments:

Marcy said...

Such a good family of strong boys!

Aubrey Newland said...

Awesome! Is John still teaching at PG seminary? That's the last I heard. I'm not that up-to-date. I hope all is well with you and the new one.

Phil and Pat said...

All you Fossum boys are wonderful! I love each of you very much! Keep up that great rock collection, Enoch; that reading, Isaac; those awesome magic tricks, Ben and all those super hero moves, Jake!

I'm starting a granchildren's art corner in our home. Please draw your best art representation on an 81/2 x 11 piece of paper and mail it to me, k?

Love you each, Bunches & Bunches!
Grandma

Cyrus and Annie said...

Hello Fossums...we were just wondering how you were doing so I googled you!!! Hope you are well...beautiful boys and cute little lady. We are the opposite...four girls and a boy!!! We have a blog...princessandtoad.blogspot.com. Congratulations and let us know how you are!!!

JAVADIS