Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Can you guess the secret sound?

Okay this is rediculous. I have lost sleep over trying to guess "the secret sound". On B98.7fm they are doing a secret sound contest. If you win you get a $6500 hot tub plus money. Every time the secret sound isn't guessed, more money gets put into the jackpot. It is around $5000 right now. The sound is very familiar to me. I have told myself I am going to win and buy using the Secret I have been putting it out to the universe! The only thing is that I can't pinpoint what the sound is. Enoch and Isaac are in on it with me as well. I call in three times a day: 8:10am, 11:10 am and 3:10 pm, which you have to be the 20th caller to guess. This morning it was ringing, but I was like the 21st caller or something. My heart was pounding so bad and Enoch was really freaking out. I told the kids when we win I will take them to Legoland for Christmas. John got really mad because he doesn't want the kids to get their hopes up but I think it's fun just to get involved and be big dreamers! So.... you can listen to the sound on their website which is b987.c0m. Let me know what you think it is.
So far: a lighter, a lock, a deck of cards have been the most guessed. Enoch and I think it could be: a toilet paper dispenser, a nutcracker, a car lighter, or a potato peeler.
What do you think?
You can come and sit in our hottub when we win!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I think it is a flint and a metal thing striking on it.

Becky said...

Ok, I also think it is a lighter.

Michelle said...

We think it's a potato peeler for sure. You're on to something! Good luck!

Teresa Stubbs said...

I agree with Becky, flint and steel is the first thing I thought of.

ziggygirl said...

I woke up this morning at five and the word "seatbelt" came to my mind. That will probably be my guess. I was the seventh caller this morning, but I didn't get to guess cuz you have to be the twentieth, but hey I at least got in!

Anonymous said...

I think it's an old electronic typewriter key.