Sunday, November 30, 2008

a day at the park


We live by Tank park or otherwise known as Sam Ives park. I tried to take panaramic pictures, but we are on top of a hill that overlooks Utah county. It is very beautiful up here and quiet. We go to the park at least once a week so that I can let the boys play and get their energy out. Sometimes I try to cross train with my running around this track. I used to walk on this track late at night when I was trying to go into labor, so it has many fond memories. The boys love to play here and ride their bikes. This park was just finished last year so we haven't gotten sick of it yet. In the Springtime it is fun to fly kites up here because there aren't any power lines nearby. The park sits in front of Mount Timpenogas and has great views all around. I like to pack a lunch and take it over to the park cuz then I don't have to clean my kitchen and we can just come home and it's nap time! Easy for me!
You can tell that I let the boys dress themselves. On this day Jacob was wearing shorts and cowboy boots.
They like to play Spiderman and see how long they can hang on the monkey bars. I know they can outhang me! Those aren't bruises on Ben's arms. He is wearing tatoos that have stayed on his arms for a few weeks! You can see that my boys like to show off. I'm hoping that Rachel stays girlie girl and doesn't turn into a tomboy but with brothers like these she doesn't really stand a chance!

1 comment:

Teresa Stubbs said...

I have some more tall shoes I'm going to wear on Sunday. It's going to be awesome!