Monday, November 17, 2008

The movie Twilight comes out THIS Friday!!


This is my Edward and Bella. When I first got the book "Twilight", these are the people I imagined in my mind for the characters. Tom Welling from "Smallville" plays the young Clark Kent. I have blogged about him before. Who cares if he is over 30 and Edward is supposably stuck at 17. He would do a great job playing Edward! Alexis Bledel from "Gilmore Girls" and "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants" is who I would choose for Bella. I would keep her beautiful blue eyes although Bella has brown. She does a great job at acting and is very convincing. I do love the actors they chose for the movie, though I would have loved to see these two as Bella and Edward. If you see the movie, make sure you go into it to just have fun and enjoy the show. I'm sure it won't be as good as the book, but it will be entertaining.




3 comments:

Ink Poison said...

I love Tom's looks, but I don't think he could play a "mysterious" Edward.

I'm never satisfied with movies after reading a book. My imagination is always better than the director's. But of course I go anyway.

Michelle said...

So with you, girl. So with you. Tom was my Edward in reading the books. Hmmm. Maybe we can ask mr. welling to film his own twilight version?

Anonymous said...

Hey that is who I thought about too.